Enterprise Refinery is a Washington DC based Consultancy specializing in Technology, Management, and Strategy. Our consultants have nearly 20 years of combined experience in the technology consulting and management areas.
Our founder, Duaine McDonald, has served customers in a wide variety of sectors as a Principal Consultant, Program, Project, and Service Manager. He has a Big 4 Consulting background, with experience gained at American Management Systems (Now CACI), Ernst & Young, Cap Gemini, and Navigant Consulting.
He has experience leading complex solution design and implementation aspects of engagements while ensuring high quality, integrated solutions with a strong business impact within the constraints of time and budget. He has provided consulting services to numerous clients in the Federal Government including:
- USAID US Agency for International Development
- US-VISIT Program, Department of Homeland Security
- Maritime Administration, US Department of Transportation
- Federal Railways Authority, US Department of Transportation
- Office of the Secretary of Transportation, US Department of Transportation
- Federal Aviation Administration
And private firms or organizations:
- MITRE Corp
- CACI (Stanley Associates)
- Mortgage Giant, Freddie Mac
- International Finance Corporation, The World Bank Group
- Ford Motor Company’s New York Regional Sales Office
- Medical Device Manufacturer, Datascope (Now a part of Maquet)
- Clothing Manufacturer, Kenar
- Metropolitan Life Insurance
Among the services he has provided include coaching, guidance, and feedback to develop the skills of team members. His strong technology knowledge, system development background, and strategic management experience are brought to bear to enable executives and senior management to better serve internal and external organizations.
He enjoys performing complex and varied tasks which require independent judgment with an overall goal of satisfying customer needs.
He holds a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute.